Sunday, February 22, 2009

Presidents' Week

So after refusing to make an account on Facebook for over a year for fear that it would use up even more time than I already spend online I have decided that I was right! It does take up more time. But what I wasn't expecting to find there was a group of my high school class turned moms asking and answering very pertinent mom questions. And the blogs I am discovering! This virtual world out there is spectacular! So many amazing writers and stories. With that said, I am announcing that what you read here is not a blog, but just my ramblings to family and friends that captively read hoping to get a peek at what our little cuties are up to. Here is a bit from last week...















So not to boast or anything, but where else but California can you do this...



And this in the same week? (Read: Rita is just trying to soothe the recurrent thought "should we move?")



1 comment:

  1. I do miss the beach and snow all in the same week! I am jealous! Where was Matthew's party at? It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete