Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Posting this pic is an absolute, irremissible requirement of the "You've been tagged" blog game (you must take a a pic of yourself as is at the moment you are tagged and post) so in case you are concerned about why on earth I would choose to post a pic like this, I'm a team player and couldn't let down all the other gals who have kept the spirit going. Thanks Ora! I did have Matt take this pic as soon as I saw your tag , and see I included your belly post in the background to prove it! Ryan wanted in too, and voila, sneaked a pick at just the right moment to further prove authenticity. It just took me 3 days to post, oh, and I did alter the scene a bit by pushing the Pringles and Starbucks out of the frame, gotta portray some standards as I am likely to write about the merits of eating organic, seasonal, local at some point.
And here is another authentic pic from later, no that is not Joe Pavelski hanging out with us, this is just what our family room looks like whenever the Sharks are playing.
So now I must "tag" 5 other to continue the spirit, so I'll tag :
Shannon, Jo (now you must blog), Tiff (it is probably fine to do this on FB, I dare you!), Gabi and I think that is all I can tag.

1 comment:

  1. okay... I'll post it to FB. You know I'm not a fan of pics of myself so you are cruel lady.... cruel, but I love you anyways.

    ReplyDelete