Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wine With the Whitts



Every party deserves a nice bottle of wine...

You know those virtual glasses of wine that are sent around the internet, well here is your chance to join in a virtual glass of wine with the Whitts while they enjoy the real thing!

This is for a bottle of Ridge Santa Cruz Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, but it does not go to any one auction winner but rather to the Whitts. Anyone who has ever wanted to share a bottle of wine with them, and share your prayers and wishes to ease this part of their journey, please join in. All money raised goes to Tuesday's Foundation and the wine goes to her parents.

Leave me a comment and I will include your name with the bottle of wine.

Click on the Tuesday Blog Party icon above to read more about this fundraiser and to make your donation which will go to the Tuesday Fiona Whitt Foundation and will support pediatric cancer research.

And, in the words of my friend Perri, who knows a lot about giving parties..."GIVE TILL IT FEELS GOOD!"

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely count me in!!!!
    Blessings,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! I would LOVE to toast with JK!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! count me in too! love the idea...a toast with the whitt's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my 15th entry and last one...but I'm hitting up the paypal now to donate again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some vino....but love the Whitt's more. Great idea!
    Jenn Pearson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just reloaded on paypal again. What a great idea.
    Jessica Deneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure your friend Perri didn't mean "Drink 'till it feels good?" haha Just joshing! It's the wine drinker in me!

    Count me in. I think this idea is really thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful idea! I love it!

    I just put in more money, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many great auctions out there but this one just BLOWS MY MIND! How PERFECT! I wish I had thought of it!
    Count me in....tell her "Cheers from Lilly"
    ♥,Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ang told me about this- absolutely awesome idea! You are so creative and lovely! I'm on my way to paypal...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That anonymous one was me-just thought that I would let you know...still learning but it worked! Ora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in! I donated. What a fabulous idea you have! Very beautiful thought...
    angela fontenot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, you guys are going to love this! Everyone needs more money, check out http://makingmoneyatoz.com/ a no strings attached website where you can search and add money making ideas and read comments from others who have made a boat load of money or lost their shirt. If any of you have a money making idea you would like to share it, you can add it for free with the link provided http://makingmoneyatoz.com/submit.php

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Rita,
    I don't know if you will see this or not, but we enjoyed a lovely evening with a lovely bottle of wine. Looking forward to the next one!!!
    We toasted to Tuesday and to friends not yet met. Someday?
    love and thanks to you for such a cool, and spot on, gift!
    xo
    Jessica and Charley

    ReplyDelete