Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jason






My bordering on unhealthy crush on Jason Mraz wasn't made any better by Bushwalla taking my camera on stage to get close up pictures for us. How do we get so lucky? I don't know. Maybe I was in the zone. More likely it was my cute 8 year old just being herself as we loitered in the exit foyer. Whichever it was, it was special and the real reason is because these guys are magical. Thanks Billy, you have a few more fans!

Unfortunately, Lauren now thinks that the MC will always be so gracious.

You may have noticed my photo quality getting worse the past month and yes, this is ultimate validation that my camera needed to be replaced long ago...these would have been so good on a decent camera!

2 comments:

  1. At least the first pic is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic time!

    Thank you so very much for the book suggestion! I am up for any suggestions anyone has. I knew autism would be hard but I just didn't think it would be "this hard" :(

    ReplyDelete