Monday, March 1, 2010

Here we are again

I have been writing on this blog for a year now! I don't call it blogging because that would mean that I write about interesting stuff regularly, and I am certainly far from regular and admittedly not too interesting (I just re-read my last blog post and I would not be too surprised if I scared away my very last reader with that kind of melancholy. Good lord! But most of you are my friends and have already become immune to my disorganized deep-thinking and interrogating:)

One of the things that this blog has brought to light is how repeating our life is year-to-year.

Last February Lauren was in the Seussical play...this year it was Alice in Wonderland. She was a "pillar" - which is one of the caterpillar pieces in case you were wondering why she looks like a butterfly and not a column.


Just like last year, we went on a weekend ski trip with my moms' group of NINE years! Great friends and great times. After 9 years of not really skiing anything but greens with a child in tow, and much to my Colorado-raised hubby's dismay never being a very good skier before that and an even worse lodge mom, Squaw kicked my booty! I am still sore 3 days later. New to this year was Ryan trying on skis! Isn't he a cutie!







Yes, and just like last year, there is still a paci in his mouth.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Ryan looks so adorable on skis. Those goggles swallow his face. So cute!

    ReplyDelete